Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My First Craft Show

The Knoxville Creative Hands Street Team held their first group Spring Show & Sale on May 16th and 17th in West Knoxville.



Being my first ever craft show event, I was a little nervous, but it turned out to be a lot of fun and a great learning experience!

Bird Seed Ornaments and my lovely packaging :)


Bunny Amigurumis & My Business Cards


Notecard Sets


My Entire Table


Keychains & Bird Seed Ornaments on Display


Overall, it was a great weekend. I wasn't 100% satisfied with the layout of my booth, but I'm not exactly sure how to make it better yet.

Any thoughts or comments?

P.S. You may have noticed that there are many items that were at the show that are not yet in my Etsy & Artfire stores... stay tuned... :)

5 comments:

Belua Designs said...

Congrats on your first craft show and the new blog! yay!

Jessica Marie said...

oh! i'm doing my first craft show soon and am very excited :D

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your craft show! You have delightful items! Thanks for posting in the forums!

Luckyroni said...

Thanks for all the kind words. The craft show was a blast and I can't wait to do another one!

Heather said...

wish i would have been there. i will come to one soon! congrats and gl in july! :-)