Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Big Crafty Trip!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of going to Asheville, NC to participate in the Big Crafty Show. It was a blast.

The ride to North Carolina is very scenic. The time flies by because there is so much beautiful scenery to look at.


When you get closer to the Asheville area, there are all these beautful flowers on the side of the road. I was trying to get a better picture, but its hard to get while riding down the interstate.


Almost there!....




On the way to our hotel, we passed this sign. I am glad we didn't stay there (although our hotel didn't look too much nicer).


Once arriving to the hotel, I realized that I had forgotten my table clothes ... and all of the wrist warmers I had made. What a bummer! I made a quick stop at Wal-mart and was able to pick up the table cloths, but the wrist warmers will just have to wait until the next show.

Here are some pics from the actual event. It was held in Downtown Asheville, NC at Pack Place.






I forgot to take a picture of my booth until I started breaking down at the end of the day. So here is what my booth looked like when everything was over... (sorry for the blurriness...)







For more pictures from The Big Crafty, click here.

Here are a few random snapshots of downtown Asheville.







The weekend was so much fun. I didn't have much time to "explore" Asheville as I was crafting all weekend, but we will be going back very soon for a visit.

This weekend (7/17-7/19) Luckyroni will be at the Handmade Summer Trunk Show located at 409 Gay Street in downtown Knoxville along with 20 other Knoxville area artists. There is still time to come on down and check it out!

No comments: