Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend Adventures

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. My Luckyroni goods spent the weekend at Handmade Summer in downtown Knoxville. What a great event! I can't wait for the next one. :)

Saturday evening was spent listening to the awesome sounds of the Kevin Abernathy band which I have to say is pretty much my favorite local band. They rock!





Sunday, after breaking down my goods at the close of the Handmade Summer trunk show, I went on a tiny photographic adventure through downtown Knoxville. I love the vibe and history there.

This was taken from the top of the Market Square Parking Garage.


Central Avenue in the Old City







This week I hope to work on some new creations as well as taking some better pictures for my etsy shop.

I also want to finish this adorable dress that I am crocheting for my friend's little bun in the oven...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the two photos you took of the Central Avenue in the Old City. Very Inspiring !